CQ (Cultural Intelligence) Assessments
CQ measures a set of capabilities necessary to be successful, both personally and professionally. It's unique because it focuses specifically upon skills and capabilities needed to succeed internationally and in multicultural domestic contexts.
CQ is a developmental not evaluative tool.
I conduct CQ assessments for individuals in your organization, and provide personalized reports and debriefing of the reports.
Individuals and organizations that assess and develop CQ are experiencing many important outcomes including:
- More effective cross-cultural adjustment
- Enhanced job performance
- Improved personal well being
Multi-rater 360o is the most reliable CQ assessment because it includes
- Self-Ratings and Norms for 4 CQ Capabilities
- Self-Ratings for 13 CQ Sub-Dimensions
- Norms for 13 CQ Sub-Dimensions
- Cultural Values
- Observer Ratings in all CQ Scores
- Personalized Development and Action Plan for leveraging CQ strengths and weaknesses and enhancing CQ capabilities
Group reports of aggregate data can be arranged.
- Maintain effective and relevant leadership in a globalized world
- Improve success rate of international negotiations and joint ventures
- Improve performance of multi-national teams
- Prepare employees for overseas assignments
- Assess candidates mid-hiring and as a metric of performance appraisals and personal development plans
- Train academics, professionals and students for international assignments
- Provide a fresh approach to 'unconscious bias training' and 'diversity and inclusion' (D&I) focusing on potential rather than compliance
I am one of a select group of CQ facilitators in Australia, certified by the Cultural Intelligence Center, Michigan, USA and offering the only evidence-based and validated CQ assessment in the world.
If you would like further information about CQ (Cultural Intelligence) assessments, reports and feedback for your organisation, please contact me.